Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wow....just wow..







Friday's Ladies Night Out was a complete success. We had so much fun. *I* had so much fun. We are already getting requests for another, so please stay tuned, because there WILL be another :D I wanted to give you a few highlights of the evening along with a few pics. I had some serious picture takers for the night, which was great. Gwen from Signature Day Spa (located in Troy) ROCKED IT OUT with the make-up. That girl was super busy, worked her buns off, she was great. Her Grand opening is soon, so be sure to check her out for a facial or something. The girls at The Earth's Center were also busy all night long giving massages. I heard all night long how wonderful Chie is (I can vouch for her, she gives me massages, I love her :) Andrea's space was filled at all times, besides the fact that her space housed the wine,lol, ladies could not help but ooh and ahh over the cuteness of her space and the beautiful work she does. Bellies were filled by Jill and Tastefully Simple samples. Jackie had some awesome accessories for purchase (including the rockin headband Miss Rachel is sporting at the top there, and the cool bag) There was much laughter to be heard all throughout the night and it lasted way past 9pm. Last nut...I mean but not least, my ladies from V-town came and hung out, and well...*pssst Tracy....they found The Photobooth props* OMGOSH....We had SO MUCH FUN. I could have kept shooting the craziness,lol. Except that they made me join in :D Good times ladies, good times.

Anyway, thank you to ALL who came, and participated. I am so grateful to have such good company :) Tata for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Looks like the girls had a blast.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home