Monday, January 05, 2009

Fancy Pants Accessories...





This, my friends, is a creation of Jackie Walton, owner of Fancy Pants Accessories. I was lucky enough to meet her earlier 2008, and now call her my friend. Jackie designed this lens bag for me, and I absolutely LOVE it. She worked with me every step of the way, deciding on the size, design, colors, even down to the pockets. Its exactly what I wanted. You can comfortably hold several lenses in this bag as well as memory cards, batteries, etc. As you can see, inside mine, I have the 80-200 2.8 which is a pretty big lens, the 85 1.8, and the 24 2.8. What you cant see, is that I also have extra batteries and memory cards in there, safely tucked away. The wide strap easily wears across my body (the way I like it) but can be adjusted so that you can sling it over the shoulder as well. The strap itself is wide, so its very comfortable, no digging into the shoulder at all. Its made of very sturdy material, and has reinforcements inside the material as well as little feet on the bottom, so if I want to set it on the ground, it doesnt flop over. What is also great, is that if I'm not using it as my lens bag, it's cute enough to carry around as my regular purse. The pockets easily fit my phone and my wallet (which is also a jackie creation) and anything else I want to stick in there. It has a snap at the top to close everything up inside :)

Now for my wallet....what can I say about my wallet. This has been the greatest thing for me. I cannot tell you how much I love my wallet. I am notorious for losing my keys and wallet. But I havent once misplaced either of those things since Jackie made me my wristlet. I actually have two...one that matches my lens bag and this cute little brown and pink one. All of my credit cards fit into this thing(theres a nice little slot for them inside) theres also a velcro pouch inside for smaller things, and room for some cash or change as well. (Be careful how much change you put in there, it can quickly become a weapon,lol) The wallet attaches or detaches from the wristlet keychain and you wear it around your arm. I can put it on my arm and walk around hands free carrying other things (this is big for me because I often have my hands full carrying stuff). She has all these cute fabrics she uses to make them, so you are bound to find something that fits your style.

She also makes awesome headbands. If you are a headband wearer, and you have an odd-sized noggin and have a hard time finding a headband that fits comfortably..Jackie makes adjustable headbands, guaranteed to fit anyone's head. These also come in great patterns too. If you like anything I have shown you here, and would love for Jackie to make you something, click on the link to her site over to the right there somewhere. Its http://www.fancypantsaccessories.com/

and Enjoy!!

3 Comments:

Blogger robin cornett said...

That lens bag is awesome! I love that it has your S on it and everything. It's really gorgeous in the pics; looking forward to seeing it in person!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Björek said...

that's so freakin' neat!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Loving that bag!!!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home