Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The tiny little man






is almost 1! This is a bittersweet time of year for me. All the babies I've watched grow up from tiny little things last year are now all turning a year old. Grady and I have had a love hate relationship, I love him to pieces, but he could take or leave me,lol. Actually I think he much prefers being close to mommy, so we had his one year session at home, just like we did his newborn session. Can you believe not even a year ago, he laid on that same table in a little basket *sigh* Happy Birthday Monkey!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

SHARON! These are so good! I love pic #3.

12:23 AM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Thanks Melissa, he is adorable isnt he?? His little head full of hair cracks me up.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home