Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And Harold goes in for a TOUCHDOWN!












I'm pretty sure Harold feels like he made a touchdown meeting Meghan :) I am really excited to shoot their wedding this July. They truly are a very sweet couple and fun to hang out with. We spent the day on UC's campus. I hadn't been there in years, it has changed a lot. You can definitely tell it is one of the top schools for architectural design, as there are lines and shapes everywhere. And stairs....I thought the stairs were gonna kill me...ugh....but SO worth it!

This weekend marks the beginning of wedding season for me. So I am gearing up for a long stretch. My weekends for April are pretty much full, so if you are wanting to make an appointment, I can take you on weekdays, or weekday evenings.

:D rock on with your bad self

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

SHARON!! This was a great session, but I love pic 4,5,6,7 and 9!!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Thanks :D We had a blast!

12:40 AM  
Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

I 2nd that! What a fun session.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home