Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ladies Night at the Lofts is back!






If you came last time and had a blast, please come again and bring friends! If you couldnt make the last one, here's another opportunity for you. This Friday, wow thats in 2 days! Again, from 6-9pm. We are going to have a rockin good time!!!! The same deal applies for me, $15 mini session including make-up and a 5x7 to take home to your lucky lad...get it...St pattys day....lucky....hardy har...eh hem *snort*...

anyway...I wanted to share some images of my beautiful friend Kari. She and I got together to do a Little Black Book session for her hubbys birthday. She was gracious enough to allow me to post a few, hopefully to encourage you shy ladies out there to break out of your shell. Your hubbys LOVE these :D If you can make it out to the Ladies Night Event, I will have some info on a Little Black Book special you can take advantage of :) Attendees of Ladies Night get dibs!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Sharon we should do some "tame" pin up stuff lol! You know Tracy makes those cool head pieces now....

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home