Thursday, September 17, 2009

Harold and Meghann












ok, so you do not need to remind me how behind I am blogging the weddings. So here's a few to tide you over, but there are still much more to come. I havent forgotten all of you, I swear!!

Harold and Meghanns day was so full of emotion, and Meghann looked like a princess :) The church was this cool old church in the heart of Cincy. It was a treat for me for a change. We had a little struggle with the weather, thank goodness for pink umbrellas ;)
Stay tuned for more!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

ok... dress shot = A... MAZING!~

11:43 AM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Thanks lady, I knew you'd like that one. The church guy was freaking out as I was hanging it up there because he thought the chandelier would come down :P

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home