Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some of my favorite 2 yr olds on the planet!
























Yes I know I just posted some of tutu baby but we just did the second part of her session outside so I couldnt help myself :D The chair above, by the way, was an adorable little find by my friend Andrea. (Thanks Andrea)She recently went shopping in Nashville and came across this little gem and instantly knew it should belong to me <3 Tutu baby loved it too, and insisted on carrying it around everywhere her whole session,lol.
















check out this face! :D










































Mr Grady recently came to visit also. Still sportin the little man-do. You should see him shake his booty to Immabe ;)

























































Miss "A" is quite the little ham now. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take pictures of a little one who insists on sitting practically right in your lap? lol Everytime I would try to scoot back, she would follow. I am not complaining by any means, I love 2 yr old lovin. And Miss" A" has the most big beautiful eyes, extreme closeups are a must anyway :D

















































The twins are more adorable everytime I see them. "T" is very independent, and Mr "Q" is quite the flirt ;)










































This little one was new in the studio but I immediately fell in love with her. She is full of spunk and was such a good listener :)

















































I cant believe how fast these kids are growing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home