Thursday, November 04, 2010

Holiday Card Templates are in!

Heres a taste of some of the designs you can choose from for your Holiday cards this year. Also, LAST YEARS CARDS are also still available (click the link for a few samples of those) Not sure if you like what you see? I can also custom design something.Cards come in 4x5.5 and 5x7 postcards or folded with envelopes, I also have a few 5x5 trifold designs that are very lovely. You may choose from Pearl, Linen or Gloss finishThe November special is buy one set, get second set half off. Email for more info :)

On a side note...I am experiencing a very large volume of  sessions  at this time, which is awesome! However, because of this, its taking me a bit longer to finish up the editing process as I do like to make sure I give the same effort and care I always do, and there are only so many hours in a day :D  So please be patient with me, I am working very diligently to get those albums up, rest assured, I am just as excited as you are for you to see your portraits :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home