Friday, July 23, 2010

Nikki and Kevin....















I have known Nikki now since...the 6th grade I think. She has gone on to do some most impressive things (including just receiving her PhD, wtg Nikki!!) but most impressively has stayed the same lovely genuine person she always has been. I was honored to be a part of her big day, which included the most beautiful backyard wedding a girl could ever dream of. The wedding was literally minutes from my house, but I would have never known as soon as I drove up. The details were stunning (her mother is a genius), the house something out of a magazine...even better? A steel drum band..I felt like I was somewhere troipical if I closed my eyes haha...God knows it was hot enough! :P

Anyway, she and Kevin...*sigh* so in love, every moment of the wedding so heartfelt. They were surrounded by so many that genuinely love them both so much, so happy they had found each other. People from all over flocked to their wedding in little Vandalia Ohio...that is also impressive, but just goes to show what kind of people Nikki and Kevin are, that someone would come all the way from Germany, etc to see them get married.

Lets start off with some details...there were so many, but heres a few of my favs





















This is probably one of my favorite wedding ideas I have seen, someone was stationed at the entrance to capture photos of the guests coming in, and they were printed and hung on these cute little trees with a message, instead of your normal everyday guestbook :)






















Kevin's face the first time he sees Nicole <3































Nikki was stunning of course























Kevin wasnt too bad either, haha ;)



















This just screams backyard wedding to me, I love it















Looove...his face looking at her knowing she is all his now :D

















BEST.FACE.EVER! ...lol















They have great friends!...I love these next two, they make me laugh



















































I loved watching their faces as they watched the slideshow someone had put together for them..laughing at all the big hair, funny clothes, fun memories...















and of course a few portraits to show off their awesomeness :D


Thanks again guys for having me a part of your day, I wish you lots of love and happiness...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. What a precious and lovely couple! And such a wonderful evening for everyone. Thank you to all. Incidentally, it was the best reception I have ever been too. Ha! Love you guys! Becky Rogers

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home