Sunday, June 06, 2010

77 days of summer

Summer is here, and I have decided to work on a small personal project. The things that brought me to photography in the first place seem to be the  things I photograph the least these days...the boys, my life, our trips and activities, etc.

The boys and I sat down friday afternoon and came up with a Bucket List for the summer (thanks Melissa for the awesome idea :) and today we got a start on the list with a trip to the lake to go fishing. It was so nice and relaxing, we had a really good time. Its these moments I long for. As for my project, I have vowed to keep a camera with me every day  and will share one photo a day for 77 days. I probably wont blog every single one, but I will share it in an album on facebook :) I am most looking forward to sharing our trip to California in August, I am so excited! Thanks for reading :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home