Thursday, May 27, 2010

Little Miss Spunky


I can't believe its been a whole year since this little booger was born. Her mommy and I have been friends for a long time, and I was so excited for them when she got pregnant, and especially excited when they found out it was a girl (cause guess who loves to buy girly clothes??)  The whole time she was pregnant, we tried our best to avoid any conversation related to my dealing with NILMDTS, so when Katy called to tell me that Miss J had made her entrance into the world, but there had been complications, my heart sank. I went home and cried, TERRIFIED I was going to have to do a NILMDTS session for another friend.(which I did NOT share with her until much later) Thank God, I didn't have to, because little Miss Spunky pulled through it all, and as you can see is a-okay ;) I swear she gets cuter everytime I see her.

















TOUCHDOWN!...she entertained an entire coffee shop with this trick,lol.

I love her funny sad faces...lol


She had cake, but Im not sure what she really thought of it. At least we managed to get some smiles before total meltdown :D She's had enough of me and my camera.
Happy Birthday big girl! Hugs and smooches!

1 Comments:

Blogger robin cornett said...

She is precious!! LOVE the touchdown shot...looks like a big wall print to me. What a darling. :)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home