Friday, May 25, 2007

Next in line









here's yet another happy couple I have the pleasure of documenting their wedding :) She has the most gorgeous blue eyes, and apparantly it's a family trait, I am excited :D
No exciting plans for Memorial weekend for me. The kids are with their dad. We might do something fun on Monday, but I am still deciding what "fun" exactly will be. I can't believe school is almost over. Didn't the year just begin?? How is it that my oldest is going to middle school next year? I can't handle it. I am feeling old these days for sure. I think of him going to middle school and I am instantly taken back to the days of lockers, carrying around 100lbs worth of school books. Helping him learn his locker combination will be a real treat *snort* The kid can't even find his shoes when they are right in front of his face ,lol. Ah, but he has decided to do band next year, which I AM excited about. I am a band geek at heart through and through. I think MY band teacher will actually be his band teacher next year. If so, I will be so happy. She and I are still friends to this day. Growing up with her, she practically felt like a second mom to me. She was at Adam's baby shower, and now she might be his teacher....again...with the "old" thing,lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home