Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cait and Jeff...















got married at one of the coolest places which is saying a lot around here because there are not many "cool places". The castle is one of two in West Liberty known as Piatt Castles. The one we were at is Mac-O-Chee Castle.What a fun wedding to shoot, even though it rained a little. Thankfully the rain stopped for the actual ceremony, and really it never rained that hard, but it had me worried for awhile there. Everyone there was so nice and it really made my job fun and not like work at all :) I've never shot a themed wedding before and it was a real treat being a part of a scottish wedding. I'm so glad they picked me! hehe. The man came up to help me toward the end. I think he is really starting to like assisting me, muahahaha. The last wedding we did together we found this cute little Mexican restaurant where we ate dinner. We were in the same vicinity so we ate dinner there again.



Starting tomorrow afternoon I am teaching a photography camp for 3-5 graders. I am so excited. I've never done anything like it before, so I'm really looking forward to working with the kids (hopefully I have more than one :D) . The boys are coming with me, so it will be nice for the three of us to do it together. Tata for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home