Thursday, July 19, 2007

How easy was this??












VERY easy :D Geez, I don't remember being this beautiful when I was 17 ;)

Introducing Sally, my first official Senior of the season...and I couldn't have asked for a better model. Thanks for making it fun and for suggesting the art museum, I had a blast! I could have kept shooting, and I could have kept posting more of you too, at some point I had to stop tho,lol.

For those also gearing up for senior picture season , here are a few answers to some questions I have been receiving lately. ( and if you area little birdie that called recently for info, I called and it wasnt the right number, you might wanna try me again ;)
How many outifts can you have? Usually around 4-5...more than that and you will get tuckered out :D
How many locations? I will travel up to 3 different locations during your session if you like within reasonable driving distance of course ;) Unless you want to fly me somewhere then....lol

What should I wear? Something that is YOU! I suggest at least one or two casual, one dressy (dress or tie if you're a guy) and possibly something to do with your hobby/sports etc.

Can I bring my own props? MOST certainly. I have very limited props. I'm a minimalist. Whatever you want to have in your pictures, bring it, its ok by me...that includes pets...as long as it can't eat me.
A few tips... wear clothing that fits you well, too baggy and too tight can be distracting...be comfortable. Its ok to be trendy! This is why years from now you will look back at your senior picture your mom STILL has hanging on your wall and think...OMG I wore THAT?? hehe...Bring extra makeup to touch up..especially for outdoors, you can get pretty sweaty. Provided enough notice I can also provide a make-up artist for an additional cost. Remember, relax! and have fun, I don't bite! I promise ;)

And hurry up! Because I am having a great senior special. Free session and free 8 wallets of your favorite pose :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home