Friday, July 13, 2007

I promise...










I didn't die,lol. I am still here, swamped...but here.

Photo camp was great! I had just a few kids, but I think it was better that way because I got know know each one better. They really did a fantastic job the whole week, and we were all sad when it was over. For each camper, I printed 2 of their best pics, and we dry mounted them and at the end of camp displayed them in the lobby of the church. I was so proud of them! The boys participated too although not as into it as the girls...I think probably because they have photography rammed down their throats already on a daily basis, who knows,lol.

Next fun event will be the end of this month, I was asked to take pictures for Special Wish foundation again. This time their kids are meeting the Thunderbird pilots. It should be a lot of fun.

I thought I would share some pics I took of my cmaper kids, and a few other random pics from the past couple weeks. Til next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home