Monday, June 23, 2008

Just two for now...



I have never been more happy to photograph a little one (other than my own) than this little guy. My dear friend Gillian and her husband experienced the unfathomable pain of losing their first child last year. I was blessed and honored enough to be a part of his life for one day, and document his time on earth with his family who loved him more than words can say. Gillian is a big reason for me even picking up a camera, and I have her to thank for that, so it only made sense that I be there for her in every way that day, even though my heart was breaking, knowing there wasn't much I could do. Burke was a beautiful little boy.

I AM proud to announce however, that Gillian and Brian have been blessed again and this time no sadness, only joy. I drove down sunday to hang with little "B" and he is beautiful. Gillian is such a good mommy. It makes my heart burst to see her hold him...and geez now Im crying..lol...*sigh* anyway...psssssttt I got to hold him too :D!!

So check out his little hat. He looks like a little gnome, I want to squeeze him :D! Gillian makes these cute little hats, and hopefully soon will be selling them online for anyone else who enjoys their little ones in funny little hats. I for one would buy every single design if it werent for the fact that my childrens heads are the size of large melons :P
LOVE YOU GILLYBEAN!!

2 Comments:

Blogger HellOnHighHeels said...

Yippee!!! Those pics are fantastic!!!! I'm so happy for our Gillian!!!! Bennett is beautiful. :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger starlightsound said...

I love you too, Sharon! Thousands of thanks for everything!!!

-G

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home