Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Catching up










It occurred to me not long ago, I have slacked on my wedding blogging. I thought I should go back and highlight them, I've had a great time this year, every one of them has been different and special in their own way.

We shall start with Nichelle and Lucas...Believe it or not, but theirs has been the very FIRST wedding of mine to actually shoot in Vandalia. Its funny to me that Ive grown up in Vandalia almost my entire life, and I am just now shooting a wedding there, and at St. Christopher of all places. Anyway, it was beautiful. About 5 minutes after we finished the pics at the pond/fountain the sky opened up into torrential downpour...thank goodness someone came around to pick us up in the van to take us back up the big hill, otherwise we would have been soaked to the bone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home