Thursday, September 04, 2008

Precious










that is what she is. I was totally re-energized after this little person, what a total doll :D She made my day!

Thanks to all who have been patient putting up with my scatter-brainedness....good Lordy is that a word?? I have on any given moment about 100 thoughts swirling around in my brain, every so often I am able to pin one down. Thankfully now that the boys are in school, I have my days back, I can concentrate on getting caught up, yay!

...and thanks for being patient with the current mess going on in the studio. I promise it will all be worthwhile once it is over and we will have a brand new fabulous cafe to go to downstairs :D Speaking of changes...there will be some changing coming soon for me as well, all good and worth it, I promise, so please stay tuned. I have lots of things planned for the next couple of months. I am getting excited, and I'm trying to stay focused. I am fast approaching the 1 yr mark of the studio being open..I cant believe its been that long already. Where does the time go??

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Sharon,
I really like the second to last one where she is reading the books. Reminds me of how innocent childhood is.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home