Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Not since...college maybe??




Have I pulled an all-nighter. Jenny (http://www.jennylinphotography.com/) and I decided since we are both buried under images, that we would have a non-sleep sleepover :P It was fun actually, we made beer bread and dip and sat at the kitchen table with our little laptops working til 5am :P We kept each other awake, and the night went fast! I cant believe Im actually awake right now :P Sorry for the crappy photos...its sad when two photographers manage to not have a single camera in site other than my horrid camera phone,LOL. I would be willing to do it again with some more peeps if anyone is up for it. Just say the word ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

LOL! You are too funny, I think we are all feeling the "wedding season" crunch. It's crazy this time of year. I ran into a girl at one of my weddings who said she was your very first wedding. I thought that was funny.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Björek said...

lol that's too funny!
maybe the three of us will get together soon.

... you know i'm moving back, right? ;-)

10:28 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Melissa....was it Christy?? That is so funny...seems like forever ago. Yes I would like to get through this season with my brain intact,lol.

Yeah, shannon, September right? We shall have to have a GS reunion, wouldnt that be a hoot?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Yes, I think her name was christy,(she has a twin). She was really sweet and said to tell you hello

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home