Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cause that's how they roll










Rock N Roll that is...This is my beautiful BFF Christine from long ago college days, High School, Middle School. We met in the 6th grade. For some perspective, Adam is getting ready to enter the 6th grade. Man, I suddenly feel really old,lol. She is getting married to the man of her dreams next July, and I was so excited when she asked me if I could be the one to shoot it. OF COURSE I WILL SHOOT YOUR WEDDING, woohoo :) Its so nice to see her so happy, and Greg definitely makes her happy.

So we did the engagement pics this past weekend. They have friends that own and are restoring an old mansion in Columbus, and were courteous enough to let us shoot there. This place is OFF THE HOOK. So much inspiration around every corner. And supposedly haunted too, although so far going through the images, I have not had any strange things appear in the photos yet :P

I had so much fun. We couldnt just do normal sit down smile shots for them, it just doesnt fit. Apparantly they are getting noticed in all sorts of places thanks to Christine, http://rocknrollbride.blogspot.com/2008/07/rockin-all-over-world.html which I think is super cool. Thanks Christine,love you!!! ROCK ON.

3 Comments:

Blogger HellOnHighHeels said...

I love you more My Sharona!!!! :)

4:23 PM  
Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

You my friend are getting more and more fantastic with each and every session you shoot. These images are insane gorgeous!

5:29 PM  
Blogger starlightsound said...

Okay... these shots KICK ASS.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home