Saturday, July 19, 2008

Its that time of year again














Airshow time! Growing up here, you would think I would be sick of the planes, but having kids gives you a whole new outlook and you get to enjoy it once again. For the second year I had the opportunity to photograph the preview event for the Special Wish kids. I went for the first time last year and really had a blast so this year when they asked me again, I asked if I could bring the boys and they said it was ok. Adam was in heaven. Afterwards we went to the parade. Its funny how the Airshow always falls around my birthday. When I was little I thought they were throwing the parade for me :P
Oh and I almost forgot....while we were at the parade, there was a tv crew shooting the parade right in front of us. They got the boys on camera, sitting there smiling and waving. Im watching them ham it up and the next thing I know, jacob is yelling his fool head off "sharonelainephotography dot com!!! sharonelainephotography dot com!!!" What a kid ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Shakespere said...

Hi. I enjoyed reading your blog. IT was interesting. Thanks.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home