Monday, July 14, 2008

And so they grow...










despite my best efforts... all the little people seem to keep getting bigger :D Of course little miss Essie, is still teeny weeny to me...I keep telling Andrea she's too little to walk, but wouldn't you know the little booger wanted to do nothing but stand during her photo shoot. At least this time, I didnt put her to sleep the entire time.


Miss Remy...what can I say, she stole my heart again, and ran me ragged as always. We had fun discovering all kinds of creatures at Cox, and she was even brave enough to kiss that turtle...with mom close by anyway... she how much she's grown: http://sharonelainephotography.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html


and of course today, Miss Isabell...my blue eyed, brown haired beauty has become a fair haired green-eyed beauty. Its amazing how much she has transformed in a year https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjxMA61vIz60tyrl3DGbPfP-9UKb5TPdz5gzxXaBwyJUawhN6s8dCrvEmykO28z3dMCKGuT_5JNasDtMoZblyV65L6lLCVH4r6yduH2-Lw1p9G2mA3kY24PF0sK8ThM7x-Y1aM8NQ/s1600-h/izzy1.jpg

The boys and I are leaving for a few days of fun and...well not exactly relaxation, but fun at least. I will return Friday....they might come back with me too depending on how well they behave. We'll see if they survive the trip ;)

On a side note, please say a little prayer for a little guy who needs it. My friend Karla's nephew was in an accident and I believe broke some bones in his neck. As far as I know he is doing a little better and hopefully will be coming home soon. The miraculous thing is that without the accident, they may not have done an MRI, and through the MRI they discovered he has a rare condition in which he will need surgery for very soon. So please say prayers for little Jake and his family. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home