Monday, June 30, 2008

Semi-annual hair shoot















I am trying to do some catching up here...I know some are waiting for some blogging, and I promise, I havent forgotten you. This weekend has been the worst of internet connections ever, and everytime Ive tried to upload anything to anywhere, it takes 10 years or times out...anyhoo. I had a super crazy weekend....the Antiques and Artisans show was...interesting. Thank God I had Andrea and Christina there, we held each other together, while we were literally trying to hold the tent together. Lets just say I taught them the art of Duct Tape :D We cut out early in the day after witnessing several of our fellow vendors tents go flying down the street, with a vision of doom headed near us. .We didnt want to take any chances,lol. However...I have some stuff left, and I know the girls do as well, so you can catch up with us this weekend at the Farmers Market this time :D

So kind of working my way backwards on my blogging ( I may have a blogapalooza the next couple days to catch up to those of you I certainly dont want to leave out) we had out semi-annual hair shoot for Byuti 73...if you had popped into the studio today, you would have thought you had stumbled onto the set of Americas Next Top Model or something with all the hair and make-up going on...but it was fun. It seems like Adam and I have been doing this at least once or twice a year since we both went out on our own. Its fun to see how far we've come . :D

4 Comments:

Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

ALL HOTT!!! Great work girlie.

10:56 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Thanks lady :D

11:10 PM  
Blogger Laura Mansfield said...

Missing one thing Ms. Sharon and that is one Hot RED HEAD!!! HEHE

11:32 AM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

I agree, would you like to volunteer for the next one? ;)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home