Wednesday, June 25, 2008

10 bucks






to the first person who can guess which one of my children fell into the pond :D

My friend Carol, who's land and house would be my version of Heaven and happiness, has a new beautiful baby grandaughter. She asked me to take some pics of her and invited the boys and I over for dinner and fishing. They fished while I took pics of little London...who by far has the best baby hairdo I have EVER seen. She was such a good baby, and even talked to me about her day and how much she loves her mommy :)

The boys...had a blast by the way...thank you so much Carol, they havent stopped talking about it since last night. After finishing up with the baby, I went outside and said..I wonder which one of my children is wet. It is a known fact that they cannot go near a body of water and one of them not go in...its the law of physics in the Hultberg household. Surprisingly, neither one of them were wet, and I thought...hmm..we might actually leave this evening without one of them drenched from head to toe.....well I spoke too soon....

1 Comments:

Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

LOL! I love reading your post.

Beautiful baby:)

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home