Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So..one more year older




although I don't feel like it. I've made a habit the last few years to just jump ahead a year when referring to my age, that way when I actually turn that age, its not such a shock :P So I am 32, and some days I still feel like I'm 12, and then some days I feel like I'm 62.
Your own mortality becomes very evident when those around you are dying or have had loved ones pass away. There's been way too much of that recently. I hope it stops for awhile....... OK so I totally didnt mean to post a big "wah me, I hate birthdays post" Suddenly thats what it has turned into. *smack smack* I actually had a good birthday today. John bought me a spa package, woowoo, which I cannot wait to use. My mom bought a cake (as you can see above) She knows I love Molly, so I got a Molly cake, and you see Molly back there eyeballing her cake replica, hehe. And she had the boys pick out some presents for me. They were very well behaved. Mostly because my mother threatened their little lives while I was at work. I didnt want a repeat of Mother's Day. (my mother's day was AWFUL) by the way, but that is a whole other post :D

This has been a great year for me so far, and I know its only going to get better. Cant wait for 33! ...NOT!!

2 Comments:

Blogger robin cornett said...

Well, from this old lady, congratulations and happy (late) birthday!

8:35 AM  
Blogger HellOnHighHeels said...

Happy Birthday my love! I'm glad you had a good day! Thanks again for everything. I love you to death!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home