Saturday, July 26, 2008

A glimpse into the future









this boy loves to get "inked" It doesn't matter that right now it's just paint. You would think he was getting the real deal by the grin on his face. I can almost see him now, 18 yrs old coming home with his first tat :P

The boys and I went to the Celtic festival last night. The music was great, the food was good. Its so nice to see the city of Dayton come to life. The boys had the brilliant idea to go out in one of the paddle boats. They need to come with a warning label.....May Feel the Need to Kill Family In the Middle of River. I swear I never thought we would make it to shore. Between Adam and I trying to paddle against the current, to Jacob's horrid stearing us around in circles,lol. I had a flash back of my brother and I in a row boat at Indian Lake...I was 12, he was 7, and we just kept paddling paddling in circles and by the time we were done, it was a miracle we hadn't whacked each other in the head with the paddles. Where were my parents? On the shore laughing their butts off. Fast forward to last night...ah yes...this is why I do not get in boats with small creatures that call themselves my children.

Well anyway, we survived. Crisis averted. We made it back to shore just in time to see the crew speeding out to save another family that got stuck in the middle and couldnt make it back. Adam started laughing, and I said my dear...that was almost us,LOL.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Ink!! Ink!! We love us some ink! My kids like to watch when I get new ink.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Sharon I am glad you got to make it downtown to the Celtic Fest. I hope you guys had a great time. You know what is funny Kelton got the same INK hahaha. It cracked me up to see it.

9:27 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

HA! Great minds think alike eh?

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home