Saturday, August 16, 2008

The coolest..










The pink bus...I cannot take credit for this gem of a find. No no...My friend Tracy http://www.picturesbytracy.com/, who I secretly want to grow up to be like, hehe, discovered this gem. I have been dying to try it, though I wanted to make sure she was cool with it first, and she was all about it, so here's my take on it ;)

I also was able to try a new location for me for dance photos, and I really fell in love with it.I drive by it all the time and was just waiting for the perfect person. If only I had a whole day just to shoot downtown *sigh* I always forget to proceed with caution however, and that I am not in the middle of downtown Tipp. However I was reminded very quickly when I sat down on the ground for a shot about an inch away from a condom wrapper. At least it was the wrapper? Blech... this is a dangerous job,lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home