Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Exciting news!!


YES, I know its early for pumpkins and costumes but little Macy wanted to share with you the great news! :D

Monday October 27th from 6-8pm....mark your calendars NOW...I am hosting at the studio a canned food drive to benefit New Path Food Pantry. Here's the basic plan, YOU donate a bag of non-perishable food items, and it doesnt have to be only canned green beans guys, we're talking canned fruits, peanut butter, etc...bring your kid in their costume or yourself if you so choose, and you will receive a complimentary 4x6 portrait by me :) It will be lots of fun, we will be passing out candy, etc. I myself will probably dress in costume as well, (God help us all). In addition to the donation of food items, I will also be selling Gift Certificates for portrait packages (Christmas is coming guys :) with the proceeds to benefit New Path as well. If you are not familiar with New Path Ministries, they have a hand in a lot of different things in the community. Here's a link to a nice article The Independent Voice did on New Path. http://tippvoice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=718&Itemid=65

Perhaps you have at one time in your life found yourself dependent on the help of others. I have been there myself, and it seems as though the need is even greater these days...for many...so, do me a favor, mark your calendars and make sure you pass the message along. I expect to see you all there :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home