Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Calling all upcoming brides!!


Come and check out "Shades of White" at the Crystal Room. Details are on the web, http://www.theclub55.com/crystal_room/Index.html You must purchase tickets to attend. I will be there, so don't miss it :)

Speaking of weddings...the following months for 2009 are now booked: January, February, April, June, July, August...I am still booking for beginning of March, beginning of May, end of September and October, November. As for the photo booth, I am still taking bookings for the photo booth for any events, not just weddings for all of 2009 EXCEPT April and June. For more details, just call :)

2 Comments:

Blogger HellOnHighHeels said...

OK, my wedding in July better be in your date book! ;)

12:41 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Of course dearest, yours was my very first for 2009!!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home