Tuesday, September 30, 2008

K+B















Never have I seen a more laid back bride, with a great sense of humor. I dont think anyone would have stayed as calm and cool as Katy, even through all the comedy of errors that kept occurring...take for instance the absence of the judge when the wedding started...Katy? She just sat back and laughed ;) Im not too sure a lot of other brides would have thought it so funny. But never fear, he showed up and there was a wedding,LOL.

This was my second wedding at Carillon Park. It is such a great location to get married , I just love it. Oh, and a little tidbit I learned this time...there is a man that plays the bells in the tower...who knew this?? I didnt, I thought they were just an automated thing or something :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home