Thursday, November 20, 2008

Totally Random

is what this post will be. Those of you waiting on new pics, Im sorry to disappoint you as of yet, I am still buried, but making my way out slowly. I promise to have new pics to put up soon :)

However....here is a thought to ponder this fine thursday. As I was driving to the studio this morning, I passed a random lonely shoe sitting in the middle of the road. This happens a lot. I'll be driving a long driving along and then BOOM, random shoe.... what is it with these random shoes?? Why is there only one? Why is it and how did it get in the middle or on the side of the road? Is there someone hobbling around on only one shoe today? Is this what happens to that missing shoe in your closet? You know, when you're in a hurry to get somewhere, and you can only find one shoe and can't for the life of you figure out what happened to the other shoe...well if youre missing a cute little brown loafer, about size 7, I think I passed it this morning trying to hitch a ride to God knows where...

2 Comments:

Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

You are so random...that's what I adore about you:)

3:32 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

well I'm glad someone can appreciate my strange qualities...I adore you back :)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home