Monday, October 27, 2008

More gorgeous people













The couple is beautiful, the day was gorgeous...what more could I ask for?? I was able to try a new location for a change, and I fell in love with it. It's just too bad it's kinda far away. As soon as I drove up, I had to wonder what they were feeding their trees because they were all the most beautiful colors I had seen this fall. I fell in love with Ryan and Kory as well. They were total rockstars, willing to climb, lurk into creepy holes, up for anything. They also now share my love of Parker Pfister http://www.parkerjphoto.com/site/home.html, so I knew my job would be an easy one. Thanks guys, it was awesome!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very good......

12:52 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

OMGosh! I love these and the fall color is so vibrant. Awesome

11:55 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Sharon, Do you already have the Parker J actions? If so what do you think of them?

12:10 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

No, I don't have them...yet,LOL. I want them though. I have been using Totally Rad Actions, the first set...and I really love them too. Thanks for the comments :D

4:14 PM  
Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

ummmmmmm...yea these rock!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Brandy Ellen Photography said...

Love them! You freaking rock! Look out Parker! ;)

7:29 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

HA! I wish :D

Thanks ladies :)

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home