Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Adorable people












George and Amanda are CUTE! You know the session is going to go well when in the first 5 minutes they are oogling over each other with no prompting from me :) George's sister is one of my favorite seniors ever, so its no wonder that he and amanda were equally as wonderful to work with. They worked it at Cox, and then we drove over to The Fraze where they had their first date (sitting right in that exact spot by the pond :) Then I tried to talk them into letting me take their adorable cat as payment for their wedding photos. Sadly they wouldn't hear of it,LOL. Can't wait to shoot the wedding!

1 Comments:

Blogger kareng said...

these are amazing pictures!! and I'm not just saying that because George is my nephew! i love every shot, every view, everything about these photos says "love"! thank you for taking the time to bring out the best in your pictures! God Bless!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home