Saturday, October 11, 2008

She's magical






I still remember vividly the first time I took her pictures. We met at Cox, and from the very first moment she was terrified of me. I thought, Oh boy, this is not going to go well,LOL. She did not want to look at me, but little by little she warmed up, although she still was more interested in looking at fish and flowers and things than getting her pictures taken. Those pics are STILL on my website, she's always a favorite. Its been over 2 years since I did that first session, and boy has she come a long way :) Thank goodness she is no longer terrified of me :D Ever since I saw tracys first post with the pink bus, I knew I had to get Kaitlyn out there eventually. I was not disappointed. As always, she is a doll. And now you can check her out in print very soon....she will be in a little book about redheads. Check out the info here http://www.littleredheadbook.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger robin cornett said...

Wow, Sharon, she is just GORGEOUS (I LOVE that hair!). And those images are fantastic--I am not sure I can pick a favorite.

4:50 PM  
Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

Your amazing Sharon! LOVE everyone of these images and she's magical!!!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home