Monday, September 21, 2009

This might be long...






























I have been waiting and waiting....and waiting,lol...for this girl to get married. And now that she has, I am counting down the days until she has babies :P I have known Christine for a very long time...since 6th grade! I can distinctly remember sneaking through her neighborhood on one of many slumber party nights to go toilet papering, talking to each other in sign language across the room in english about this boy or that boy, giggling about who we would someday go to prom with (for me it was dave sutter, and we would go on his skateboard..ok that was like 7th grade :D) dreaming of the day we would get married and have babies, Christine was going to have twins,lol....up to college days, driving down 75 after a night dancing or hanging out at the coffee shop, singing at the tops of our lungs, just me, Christine and Stephanie(we were known as the "triplets"lol) You can only imagine what an emotional day it was. I am just so happy that I was there to document it. I feel truly blessed to have such a beautiful friend and to have been able to be a part of her big day. They are absolutely made for one another. Ook...sooo, I did ok the whole day almost not crying..maybe a little in the car on the way there, but I maintained composure until she danced with her dad...oh geeeeezzz...I already get emotional during father daughter dances, for many reasons, but given the fact that I practically grew up with her dad myself?? gut wrenching sobbing in the corner, I was a mess,lol.

Ah, anyway...so the wedding as promised was out of this world. It was amazing from start to finish. Every last detail was thought of from the records on the tables, the guitar pick favors, the awesome band Blackberry Smoke, to Gregs jacket. OH Gregs jacket, was AMAZING. Even more amazing, was Christine. Thanks lady for including me in your day. I love you to pieces!

2 Comments:

Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

Jaw dropping!!!! You ROCKED this one as I knew you would girl. Could this couple be any more cool? I don't think so.

3:35 PM  
Blogger HellOnHighHeels said...

I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did an AMAZING job! I really couldn't have asked for a better photographer...or a better friend. You're brilliant and I love you to death!!!!!!!! :)

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home