Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My new love....




This is Charlie as the kids like to call him. He is a stray that we sort of adopted. I'm not allowed to have a cat at all,lol, but we feed him and he keeps coming around. It sort of helps that I spoil him at the same time. He is the most cuddly creature. I wish we could make him an indoor cat but until I can move, outside he stays. The kids love him to pieces and keep bugging me to let him stay in. Adam took these by the way. Other than being just slightly out of focus he didnt do a half bad job.




I turned 31 on Sunday. Im not sure whats worse...turning 30 or surpassing it. It was a rather depressing birthday since I worked all weekend long, but oh well :D...oh P.S...pay no attention to my roots. I'm having a bad hair month,lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home