Thursday, July 26, 2007

Uh..so where do I start???














How about how freaking excited I am to shoot Mallory and Adams wedding!! I felt an instant connection with them and they are sooo easy to photograph. I am having a difficult time narrowing down here to post,lol.
and of course..so THATS where they put that thing?? Anyone who has lived in Dayton most of their lives like moi will instantly recognize the infamous Reynolds and Reynolds clock that was right off of 75. Of course that is how I grew up knowing it. When I was really little it was green. I cant remember when they painted it blue. They ended up taking it down I think because Reynolds and Reynolds moved? and I cant remember what the building was before that. But anyway...I vividly remember any trip going South when I was a kid passing that thing and when we would come home, I always knew we were close to home when we passed it. Ah memories. Now it resides at historical Carrilon Park where Mallory and Adam will be getting married. Very cool!

Everything went very smoothly tonight. That is until we got stuck in the park. Yeah, so they lock the gates after a certain time. I won't tell you how we got out :D

1 Comments:

Blogger carin davis said...

These are amazing images! The colors are so beautiful. What a fantastic location. The couple looks as if they are professional models! Great work!!!!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home