Friday, August 03, 2007

A lesson in humility...












that was my God lesson last week :D I was in the midst of shooting Brian and Alex's wedding last Saturday and as usual more involved with what I was seeing through the lens rather than the ground around me, or behind me, and I totally tripped over a stump sticking out of the ground behind me. I saved my cameras, but not my rear,lol. I knew that there was no saving face at this point, so I just laid there on the ground laughing. The BEST part was that the entire reception saw it since we were shooting outside the reception hall that was aligned with very large windows. *sigh* I lose,lol.
Ah well, it was a total blast anyway. The whole group was a ton of fun and we got a lot of fun shots. It was worth it just to make them laugh? They will never forget me???I can see Alex and Brian now on their 25th anniversary....honey, do you remember when our clutzy photographer totally fell like a complete idiot? Yeah, thats me! And I always say that Adam gets his clutziness from my mother, perhaps the apple falls even less farther from the tree,lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home